1. What made you choose POP Boudoir?
Shana did such a fantastic job with my engagement photos. Plus, I’ve always wanted to do a boudoir shoot.
2. How did you feel before your session?
Excited. I’m not one to ever get all “dolled up” so to have a day where I did was exciting.
3. What were you nervous about going into your session?
A little, but Shana personally makes you feel at ease.
4. What was your favorite part of the experience?
The whole session was just a lot of fun.
5. How do you feel now that you've completed your session?
Very happy. Photos came out awesome, communication was great and I can’t wait for my fiancé to see the final product.
6. Would you recommend POP Boudoir to others?